'UK & Eire Natural History Bloggers' network is for naturalists who are based in the British Isles.
If you would like to add your blog to the 'UK & Eire Natural History Bloggers' network, please provide the following information:
- the blog's title;
- the blog's URL;
- the blog owner's name (not for publication);
- the blog owner's email address (not for publication).
Please email this information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To help publicise the network, we ask each new member to post a reciprocal link on his/her blog. This can be a simple text link to http://uknhb.blogspot.com or, if you prefer, we can send you a snippet of HTML code which will enable you to display one of our badges.
If you would like to add your blog to our map, please tell us your location. The simplest option is to provide your postcode (e.g. SO16 4GU or just SO16).
The administrator of the 'UK & Eire Natural History Bloggers' network reserves the right to turn down applications from blogs which are considered to be unsuitable.
The administrator also reserves the right to remove blogs from the network at any time.
From time to time, the administrator checks all the blogs in the network and removes:
- any blog that has not been updated for 12 months or more;
- any blog that is not displaying a reciprocal link to the network's current home page;
- any blog that is no longer concerned primarily with natural history.